EARLY BIRD SIGN-ON
Thursday 22 November 6pm-8pm
Receive a FREE Mooroondu 2013 T-Shirt
Receive a 10% discount on your 2013 Registration Fees
$50 Non-Refundable Deposit required
Click here for full details: Mooroondu – Early Bird Sign-on
Sign-on days for 2013:
· Saturday 2 February (10am – 2pm)
· Thursday 7 February (6pm – 8pm)
· Saturday 9 February (10am – 2pm)
Mooroondu Football Club is a division of Mooroondu Sports & Recreation Club (MSRC), which includes three separate sports:
Football: Mooroondu Football Club
Cricket: Wellington Point Cricket Club Inc.
Netball: Raiders Netball Club
We all share the grounds and the clubhouse and many football players are also involved with cricket and netball.
Mooroondu Sports & Recreation Club Inc:
Mooroondu Sports & Recreation Club will be a strong, family oriented organisation and will promote sports, recreation and community activities as enjoyable and friendly pursuits for all ages and all levels in our community.
The Mooroondu FC committee meets every 4th Monday of the month at 7pm. EVERYONE WELCOME!
The Mooroondu Sports & Recreation Committee Inc. meets every 3rd Monday of the month at 7pm.
Mooroondu FC is a family club providing opportunities for EVERYONE to play football. The focus is on participation and enjoyment—it’s not all about winning.
Mooroondu FC is run by volunteers—parents and players who give up their time. We ask that all players, parents and spectators be respectful and supportive of ALL our volunteers.
Mooroondu FC have Codes of Behaviour for players, parents and coaches—club members and visitors to the club are expected to comply with these Codes.
Mooroondu FC does not provide or pay for team coaches and managers. We rely on parents and friends to volunteer. The majority of the work done at Mooroondu is done by volunteers. This means we are able to keep our fees lower than most other Brisbane clubs. We do our best to ensure that community sport is available to all sectors of the community. We also rely on fundraising. Our main fundraising event is our Challenge Cup Carnival held at the end of each season, however raffles, pie drives, and other fundraising activities are conducted throughout the season.
- Payment in full must be made at the time of registration (cash, cheque, credit card, eftpos – please note that internet banking is no longer available).
- You cannot be registered with FB/FQ/FFA until full payment is made – you will not be allocated to a team; you will not be able to play or train.
- A number of bursaries may be available to assist families financially. Please contact Jenny (email@example.com) if you wish to apply for a bursary.
- Full refunds will only be given if Mooroondu FC is unable to place you in a team.
- REFUNDS ON OR BEFORE 1 MARCH: A refund of the club component of the registration fee, less a $50 club administration fee, will be provided if you request to withdraw your registration on or before 1 March. A refund of the FB/FQ/FFA component of your registration fee (less any administration fee charged by them) will be provided after 30 June if FB advise that you have not registered at any other club, or participated in any sanctioned fixture.
- REFUNDS AFTER 1 MARCH: If a request is received to withdraw your registration after 1 March, a refund ONLY of the FB/FQ/FFA component of the registration (less any administration fee charged by them) will be provided after 30 June if FB confirm that you have not registered at any other club, or participated in any sanctioned fixture.
- If you have any complaint or concern at any time, please talk to a Committee member.
- If required, temporary action will be taken to address the problem immediately, following consultation with other Committee members.
- Complaints must be made IN WRITING and will be discussed at the next Committee meeting. If no written complaint is received, any temporary action taken will be cancelled, and no further action will be taken by the committee.